My One Year Surgerversary Saved My Live!

ib40
on 7/16/12 3:35 am
Congratulations on your amazing success and for taking responsibility for your health and being your own best advocate. Your weight loss and escape from obesity has made your recovery from your hysterectomy easier and will make it easier to deal with the aggravation of radiation.

I will send prayers your way for an "easy as possible" recovery from this speed bump in your life.

judyk62
on 7/16/12 3:58 am - Santa Rosa, CA
Wow! You have done such a great job - how awful to get news like that. But you seem strong, so I am sure you will overcome this. And your health challenge will be made that much easier with so much weight gone. Best of luck - please keep us all posted.

HW: 284: SW: 274: CW: 152.8. Goal: 159  

(deactivated member)
on 7/16/12 4:07 am
Thanks for posting and onward to good health!
Faye56
on 7/16/12 6:54 am
VSG on 07/19/11 with

Brenda, I am really sorry to hear of your cancer diagnosis. I will pray for a complete clean bill of health and fast recovery! I am sure your amazing weight loss will help with your recovery also.
Congrats on your VSG and your weight loss...it might have saved your life!
God bless you and your family. Please let us hear how you are doing.

"Encourage instead of criticize.  Love instead of hate.  Hope instead of doubt. Give instead of take.  Trust instead of worry.  We open our hearts to others so that they will be prompted to open their hearts to God"  Lucy Swindoll

mame31
on 7/16/12 11:05 am - RI
VSG on 05/29/12
 Sending you blessings and hope for a quick recovery.  Thank you for your words of wisdom.  

Mame31
BJUpNorth
on 7/16/12 12:16 pm - MN
Thank you ALL for your love and well wishes. I know that God is in control of this situation and my life. The Doctor wants to start radiation treatments next week, but it is sounding like the prognosis is GREAT!

This site is amazing because of people like all of you.

God Bless!!
Brenda