Waiting for Insurance Approval

chocolateeri
on 7/16/12 10:18 am
VSG on 08/16/12
 SO I have not really been on here because I was told that for the insurance company, I needed to see my MD for 6 months. Well, BCBS lifted that requirement after I saw my MD for 1 appt. My papers were sent to insurance on Friday, so I am waiting for approval...I am getting nervous already. I have been looking at you tube videos of people that have gotten VSG and others that have done P90X and insanity and look great after 60 days of that...
Does anybody else feel guilt about choosing to have the surgery over something like Insanity or P90X?
modeerf
on 7/16/12 10:45 am
i do feel guilt, but not over insanity or p90x....i think you have to be pretty healthy to get into that...lol
chocolateeri
on 7/16/12 10:52 am
VSG on 08/16/12
 I saw 1 lady that was the same weight as me, and another that was even bigger. They did it. I have lost 50lbs before, but I am just not motivated enough to keep dealing with this same weight issue over and over, plus it runs in my family. I really feel like it will help me get where I need to be if I have the surgery, but I do still feel the lingering guilt of actually pursuing the surgey option. 
diane S.
on 7/16/12 2:42 pm
no guilt here. i have struggled with weight all my life, got surgery at age 58 and lost all my weight and feel like a million bucks. studies show that traditional weight loss methods fail for most people. be glad you wised up and are doing what you need to do.  best wishes. diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 28 views