Restarting secret pals?! reposting

shantele7824
on 7/23/12 3:06 am - SAN PABLO, CA
 Hi all Readers

I have in the past been apart of doing secret pals and I have been looking into doing it again, but it doesn't seem to be running so I am looking to see if maybe I could restart it myself! I first would like to see if there is any members in joining in and becoming secret pals. Also I would like to know if I need to be a OH leader to do it so if any OH leaders is reading this can you please notify me with the answer to that question please and thanks. I loved how well it went for me and know the things I received I still use today and hopefully the things I sent my pal she is enjoying

Any and all comments are needed thanks all!!!
First Meeting with Surgeon:2/10/2011  weight was 460
Surgery Date:5/03/2011  Weight was 428
Revsion To RNY 06/26/2012 Weight 

TSinNC
on 7/23/12 5:41 am
VSG on 08/16/12
I'm new, so I don't know anything about it, but I'd be very interested in joining in.  I think it would be fun!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

angiagee
on 7/23/12 6:14 am
VSG on 09/11/12
What does a secret pal consist of?
I am interested!! :)
Desari63
on 7/23/12 7:24 am - Hickory Creek, TX
VSG on 02/29/12
Add me to the number and ranks...Let me know when you decide to start it again and what we need to do!!!
aimnic
on 7/23/12 7:59 am - VA
VSG on 04/30/12 with
I would be interested!!!

Aimee
Starting Weight - 323.6
Surgery Weight - 308.2
njhanibal
on 7/23/12 8:13 am - Hightstown, NJ
VSG on 06/13/12
WHAT IS THAT???????????  

Missy30
on 7/23/12 9:43 am
VSG on 06/27/12
I don't know what a secret pal is but if I knew I might be interested.  Please let me know what it is and what you get started I might be do it too. :)

slatond
on 7/23/12 10:07 am
Sounds interesting to me as well.. Would love to know more!

Italian-Princess
on 7/23/12 10:41 am, edited 7/23/12 10:41 am - IL
VSG on 06/28/12

Hi Everyone,

I don't mean to hi-jack this post, but I got curious and used the search function at the top of the page to try to find out what this is all about.  I put the link in and some of the text I found at that link.  The order of the info is kind of caddywhompered because I must have copied and pasted wrong, but the info is all here.

Basic Rules: Gifts are to be mailed out by the 15th of each month…..If you do not receive your gift by the 1st of the next month, please let me know. Gifts are to be up to $10.00 before shipping. After you receive your gift, please go to the Secret Pals forum and let your pal know that you received the gift. Lets all have fun with this!!!!

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/secret_pals/3336917/Secret-Pal-Questions-and-Basic-Rules/

This is a copy and paste of the info:

Secret Pals Questions

Full name:
OH name:
Mailing address:
Email address:
Birthday
Surgery date
Wedding anniversary:
Favorite Color:
Favorite Scent:
Hobbies:
Anything that you collect?:
Favorite post-op/pre-op treat:
Any children?:
Pets?:
Favorite movie:
Favorite drink:
Favorite music:
Favorite store:
Favorite magazine:
Favorite author:

Hope this answers a few questions.

Ree

OOPS     I just looked again and it says that the gifts should be AT LEAST $10, not up to $10.

Missy30
on 7/24/12 8:11 am
VSG on 06/27/12
Thanks for posting this it helps explain. Sounds kinda fun.

Most Active