One month later, 33 lbs lighter!

Losin-it
on 7/25/12 12:46 am - TX
Energy level is coming up!!!!
I now coach eight 13 year old girls in Volleyball !!    (WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING)!!!!

As these forums are mostly women you all know just how wonderful you were at 13.   The smart ass factor is high, the Coach jokes run full steam.  We have a ton of fun, and they bust my chops every chance they get!!!!!

Word of advice to fathers.......be careful when when coaching your own 13 year old duaghter.
They live with you and cheerfully share every embarassing moment they can ever remember in your home life.  I remind her often I wanted a boy!   (just kidding, she's the love of my life, even though she's shortening it)

On the up side we are undefeated, I get lots of hugs.  And the comedy is non stop!!!!

Surgery date = 6-25-2012   

Shagdoll
on 7/25/12 12:48 am
Ken, you crack me up!!! You are doing an awesome job already rockin' that sleeve. Stay focused and you will get there!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Losin-it
on 7/25/12 11:42 am - TX
Thanks darlin,

Some how I've got four little girls spending the night now.

I am I just foolish.???   Gosh they make me tired!

We had to run to Walmart to get cookie dough.
THEN I'm talked into buying candy, pizza, chips.

BUT from reading your "whatcha eatin today" posts I looked for Greek Nonfat Yogurt.
Now ya have to remember I was a beer n barbeque kinda guy.  Ribeye's baked potato's 4-5 bro's over and a case of beer.

So all this new food is a bit different.  That yogurt stuff is great!  Lot's of flavors.  I had a hanful of grapes and one of those yogurts and I'm full.  I also found a package of cheese for that cheese bake reciepe if I can find it again.

Learning to eat differently is a *****allening.  Those posts about what we eat does two great things for me.  One, accountabilty.  If I look for those posts daily and have to add mine, I want to be in the range everyone else is.  Two, I'm getting an idea of what to eat.

You are really helping more folks than you know on here.  I'm sure I'm not the only one learning from this.

Appreciate ya cute stuff.
Surgery date = 6-25-2012   

Sleeva
on 7/25/12 12:57 am - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
Congratulations on your loss! and yes girls we are special!!!!! Hope I do as well ..
   ROMANS 12:1 
   I beseech you therefore brethern, by the mercies of God,that you present your bodies a  living sacrifice,holy and acceptable to God which is your reasonable service.

Losin-it
on 7/25/12 11:51 am - TX
On July 25, 2012 at 7:57 AM Pacific Time, Sleeva wrote:
Congratulations on your loss! and yes girls we are special!!!!! Hope I do as well ..
Of course you'll do as well Sleeva!

If a big ol beer brawler like me can do this all you ladies can.
I was a large pizza and pitcher of beer guy.

I recommend looking for the "whatcha eat today" post.
It keeps me on track.
Surgery date = 6-25-2012   

BJUpNorth
on 7/25/12 1:56 am - MN
So glad you are taking the time to spend with those girls. They remember those moments throughout their lives. And Congratulations on your weight loss. You are doing great.

Losin-it
on 7/25/12 11:46 am - TX
On July 25, 2012 at 8:56 AM Pacific Time, BJUpNorth wrote:
So glad you are taking the time to spend with those girls. They remember those moments throughout their lives. And Congratulations on your weight loss. You are doing great.
Thanks BJUpNorth,

I'm the lucky one.  While they where me out ya just can't buy that kinda fun!
The energy they have is unbelievable!!!!! 
Surgery date = 6-25-2012   

Pobearsam7
on 7/25/12 2:28 am
Congrats!!!

Kelly                

Most Active