Nine Pounds Gone on Simply Filling at WW

pcannedy
on 7/27/12 4:48 am - Sacramento, CA
Yes, I posted that I joined WW on June 1st.  I now have now lost 9 lbs, 156 and within 9 lbs of my lowest weight since surgery.  I love the low carb part of ww called simply filling and its working for me....  I want to be at my goal weight, the weekly accountability has helped me to eat right, drink my water, and exercise....

moonglo82
on 7/27/12 4:50 am
VSG on 03/29/12
That's great! I was wondering how you were doing. Thanks for the update

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

pcannedy
on 7/27/12 4:54 am - Sacramento, CA
I am so happy with the results.  I was so happy to   see the results on the scale!

AdeanaMarie
on 7/27/12 5:07 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12
WW is a good program. I just didn't stick with it. I didn't make it a lifestyle change. I can see implementing WW later on, if I am struggling to get to goal. Accountability is great, regular meetings and encouragement. I do wonder on others reactions to having someone who had WLS join. The woman I attended with seemed very judgmental about those who choose to have surgery. I hope that was not the case for you and since you enjoyed it, I am guessing they are very supportive. Congrats!

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

pcannedy
on 7/27/12 10:35 am - Sacramento, CA
Yes, it is a great program.  The simply filling is llike low carb.  I choose what to eat.

I have not said to anyone there that I had surgery.  Only that I lost weight on low carb; which is the truth since that is what we eat after surgery.

Thanks for your positive comments.

louisamay
on 7/27/12 5:30 am
VSG on 04/27/12
That's FABULOUS!  I'm thrilled it's working out for you.  We all have different paths!

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

pcannedy
on 7/27/12 10:36 am - Sacramento, CA
Thank you so much! 

Shagdoll
on 7/27/12 5:58 am
Wow, I didnt know that WW had a low carb plan. It's working for you gurl. Congrats on your success and you will be back to your goal weight in no time.

Jenn  

WWBD?  

pcannedy
on 7/27/12 10:40 am - Sacramento, CA
Basically , its fat free diaries, salad dressing, mayo, lean protein, veggies, fruit, and water.  Some carbs that are whole grain.  But you get to choose.  I am having white fish and a sauce of tomato, onion, basil tonight.   The great thing is don't get hungry; I was hungry on the reg ww foods. 

Thanks for the comments.

Lee ~
on 7/27/12 7:20 am - CA

I love my Monday night WW meeting. while I don't follow the plan very much, I need the accountability.  I think it will help me ward off a regain, or at least I really hope so!

HW: 249   SW: 229 GW: 149 Age: 63 - Body by Sauceda - 12/2011

Most Active