Yes, 11.4 lbs gone with WWatchers

pcannedy
on 8/5/12 5:18 am - Sacramento, CA
I have been on WW since 6/1/12; and now have lost 11.4 lbs.  I will soon be back to 147 lbs, my lowest weight after surgery; I am doing the happy dance!!!!!!

louisamay
on 8/5/12 5:30 am
VSG on 04/27/12
You go, girl!!!

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

pcannedy
on 8/5/12 6:19 am - Sacramento, CA
Thank you so much!!!

Ms Shell
on 8/5/12 5:40 am - Hawthorne, CA
Kudos I tried going back to WW but did NOT have the success you are having.  Congratulations!!

Ms Shell

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

pcannedy
on 8/5/12 6:28 am - Sacramento, CA
Hi Ms Shell,

What I am doing is the Points Plus 2012/Simply Filling part of WW. It is the green section of the book if you have it.

It's not the normal points, it is where you eat fat free, protein, veggie, fruits.  Sara Lee Delightful bread.  I usually have a omlete with 2 tbl WW mexcan cheese, veggies.  Lunch, 1/2 ff turkey sand with ff mayo, fruit, tomato.  dinner: chicken or fish with salsa, salad with newman asian lite snack: activa ff light yogurt, or fiber one ceral 1/2 banana ff milk.

I like the weekly weight ins...  motivation... 
Maybe try again.

Pat

Ms Shell
on 8/5/12 7:07 am - Hawthorne, CA
Yeah I did that one before I quit this last time.  Trying to find my way still will never give up!!

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

pcannedy
on 8/5/12 7:16 am - Sacramento, CA
Oh, ok.  Sorry.  Let me know if I can help. 

Ms Shell
on 8/5/12 7:33 am - Hawthorne, CA
Continue to BE an inspiration and letting me know it IS possible!!

pcannedy
on 8/5/12 9:16 am - Sacramento, CA
You got this.... As my dear Ms Whitney would say; you can do this... 

I was going to just get to 147 lbs, which was my lowest since surgery; but decided to keep going to 143.  9 more lbs.  I want to lose 5 by the time we have our 2 yr meeting in Richmond. 

One thing that helps me is frozen from fresh strawberries, water with orange crystal lite in the blender.  It is super filling for us.  Also, cucumbers are filling.  Fiber one cereal, ff milk (little) and 1/2 small banana.  I was afraid of bananas because of the carbs.  I still keep in mind the carbs.

Let me know how you are doing...

(deactivated member)
on 8/5/12 6:03 am
Good for you! How are you following the WW plan? Do you adhere to the free fruits and eat all the whole grain starches WW suggests?
Just curious. I was a dedicated WW person for years, but could never keep what I'd lost off. I'm finding for me the limiting of most carbs is a great benefit for keeping my hunger at bay.
Please share, if you're willing.
Thanks.

Most Active