Sleep

jayla_love
on 8/6/12 2:33 am - CA
VSG on 07/16/12
I am 3 weeks post op today and am finally able to gingerly sleep on my side with lots of pillows to help.. oh how I missed you sweet sweet sleep!!  Maybe now I can get some good rest and not be so tired all the time.. any one else still fatigued at 3 weeks out??

susanjean
on 8/6/12 3:15 am - IN

i am 2 weeks out and would give anything to be able to sleep on my side!!  My back hurts so bad in the mornings from sleeping on it!!  LOL

itzmetinab
on 8/6/12 5:24 am - WV
VSG on 07/16/12
 Hello surgery sister!  I've finally been able to roll to my left side with lots of pillows the last few days too.  I'm sleeping pretty well, but still completely exhausted.  I got so weak in the shower this morning that I had to sit down.  I also had to take a break while drying my hair (and it only takes 5 minutes total)!  I really thought I'd have more energy than this!  I'm getting ready for my afternoon nap now! 

Hang in there!

Highest weight:  294  Surgery Weight:  281  Goal weight:  150
M1 - 20.6 M2 - 16.6 M3 - 17 M4 - 11 M5 -10.2

jayla_love
on 8/6/12 10:03 am - CA
VSG on 07/16/12
Glad to know that I am not the only one who is so exhausted all the time and takes naps.. it takes all I have to get through a whole day of work.. I go straight to bed after work for an hour or so.. on my days off, it seems thats all I do.. I am taking all my vitamins and have been upping my protein.. not really sure there is anything more I can do... hopefully my being able to sleep better (on my side!!) will help.. let you know tomorrow

Most Active