Day 5 of two week liquid pre-op diet....

neecie1123
on 8/17/12 5:51 am - NC
 I just wanted to post this for the upcoming pre-op diet folks.  Day one-not so bad, day two and three I thought my head would crack open with a massive 48 hour headache.  Day 4 I felt tired but today i feel wonderful and hope it lasts.  No hunger to speak of.....
slwths
on 8/17/12 5:59 am
VSG on 08/27/12
 I am day four today. It is wild how our bodies respond to detoxing it!  My major symptoms were headache day one & two and light headed and dizzy day 2 & 3 (more so on day 3). Today is good so far!  Blessings on your journey!  We must be close on surgery date! Mine is 8/27 (was 28th but it got moved up one day). 

neecie1123
on 8/17/12 6:05 am - NC
 Yes, we are.  Mine is 8/27.  I'm nervous, excited, nesting, and a few other crazy emotions.  Please stay in touch....I can't wait until we are done and posting our accomplishments!  Good luck, I hope you breeze right through this with no complications!!!!  God Bless....
slwths
on 8/17/12 6:19 am
VSG on 08/27/12
 Hmm, I need to nest. Lol. My house is a mess!  :) yes, let's stay in touch!  Imnready to be on the other side as well!  No complications for you too!!  What's time is your surgery. I have to be at the hospital at 7:30am. My surgery will be between 8:30 & 9:00. I am his second surgery that day!

mhbru
on 8/18/12 1:23 pm
Hi mine is on 27th also, YAY for us, overthis is day 6 preop for me,  I was a little hungry for the 1st time , so i had pureed can tuna( which is considers full liqiud by my (NUT). WE one day  closer
Donna L.
on 8/17/12 6:19 am
VSG on 08/30/12
I'm on day 7. I do pretty good all day but the evenings I still get hungry. I just drink tons which makes for not a very restful night! Good luck to you all.

(deactivated member)
on 8/17/12 6:29 am
 Lucky you. I am on day 8, and I am pretty much constantly hungry. CONSTANTLY. I really do not know how I am going to make it through the next 5 days, especially not the two days of clear liquids. I feel like garbage :(
Luvnall3
on 8/17/12 11:24 am

I am day 5 post -op and remember that dreaded pre-op diet like I had it yesterday. I learned that keeping myself busy was the best way for me not to think about food. I spend 1 of the 2 weeks of my pre-op diet shopping for my kids back to school clothes. (at the mall....ahh!) Anyways, what a distration. It worked. The only bad side to this was that I was very wore out from staying so busy, that I was kinda tired before surgery. But it all worked out & doing good. good luck to you all - you can do this!

Shagdoll
on 8/17/12 11:26 am
Awesome gurl!!! So glad it's not quite as hard for you as it is for others. Eye on the prize gurl, you've got this!

Jenn  

WWBD?