Flipping the bird at the scale... NSV's

Michelle10929
on 8/17/12 7:37 am - NC
Wow, my scale just does not want to move! I have officially flipped it the bird, and I'm going to focus on all the other beautiful NSV's that I have experienced the past few weeks:

**Down from a size 18 dress to a size 12 dress :)

**I WRAPPED A TINY HOTEL TOWEL ALL THE WAY AROUND ME AND TUCKED IT LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

**I can keep up with an hour long high intensity cardio class, and then stick around for another hour and do weight training.

**Along with that... I did leg lifts and planks last night! Me? I have not done leg lifts since high school! haha

**I'm noticing a huge difference in the type of men I'm attracting. (If any of you saw my last NSV w/pictures) Still fanning myself over THAT date! lol

I am so in love with the massive life changes that this surgery brings on.. regardless of what that scale says. So thats my 10 wk post op advice... Screw you scale and focus on all those amazing changes.

stephanieplum
on 8/17/12 7:51 am
VSG on 06/27/12
 I hear you!  My scale has not moved in over a week...but it's not the only indicator of success.  I'm down two pant sizes and  shirt sizes.  I'm feeling good although my energy level is to where I want it to be yet.  Looking for other positive things other than the scale is so important.

You look beautiful and are doing great!  Way to Go!

teahleah
on 8/17/12 8:20 am
VSG on 07/02/12
I just went back and read your other post with the hot date! GIRL you are ROCKING IT! Yes give that scale the bird and a few other select gestures and keep making that ex jealous!

HW: 475, Consult WT: 450.5 **Lost 63 lbs pre-op** SW: 387.5 M1: -31, M2: 
Check out my blog about my journey so far:  http://breakingoutbebe.blogspot.com
jenngirl
on 8/17/12 10:26 am
VSG on 06/25/12
I love the hotel towel thing...I am still using beach towels!! You ROCK!!!!
TSinNC
on 8/17/12 10:44 am
VSG on 08/16/12
Way to rock that sleeve!
Shagdoll
on 8/17/12 11:18 am, edited 8/17/12 4:18 am
Great idea gurl, I think I will flip the bird to my scale too. I hate that damn thing lately. But it is a love/hate relationship (sigh...)
I remember wrapping those smaller bath towels around me too, always pulling them harder around me as if that would make them stretch, lol!!! Now they wrap around with plenty of extra room. Gotta love it. Great NSV's gurl, keep rockin' it!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

RNmom0926
on 8/17/12 11:25 am
VSG on 05/31/12
HAHA! I flip my the bird to. I use to kick it, but relaized it wasn't worth me breaking my toe over. WTG! you are doing awesome!

Most Active