One year postop with surgeon

Cusscusscutie
on 8/22/12 1:33 pm - MA
So I had the big 1 year appt. with my surgeon and everything was gravy! He was impressed with my weight loss and the fact I did not gain anything while being out of commission for the last month due to a breast reduction. The funny part of the appointment was when I had my 6 month with he he said he wanted me in the 150's I laughed at him but said I will take it 5 lbs at a time. So here we are 6 months later for my 1 year and he now says he wants my goal weight in the 140's! Okay I straight up laughed in his face and said I a black chick and we need our curves. Well needless to say 150's yes 140's HELL NO!

eyeseehot1
on 8/22/12 1:43 pm - FL
I hear ya girl! 150 i think is OK!! i don't know what ya doctor is talking about. Keep up the good work God Bless!!!

considering2012
on 8/22/12 2:24 pm
LMAO! How tall are you? You should have pulled out some oil and laid hands on him and said, "the devil is a lie..."  and mimed playing the organ.
Cusscusscutie
on 8/23/12 5:13 am - MA
I am 5'7

Sleeva
on 8/23/12 5:11 am - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
Congratulations on your loss!!!
   ROMANS 12:1 
   I beseech you therefore brethern, by the mercies of God,that you present your bodies a  living sacrifice,holy and acceptable to God which is your reasonable service.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 53 views