Yea it's Friday!

momsy55
on 8/24/12 1:05 pm - ME
It's been quite a week!  My family was away from Sunday night until last night, so it was just me and Sammy, our wonderful dog.  I could feel the demons trying to lure me into old behavior - when by myself with nothing specific going on, it was always time to veg and pig out.  I could hear those demons yiping at me, but I was able to shut them up pretty much.  I ate healthy, took Sammy for a long walk, rode my bike, cleaned the house, etc.  I was very glad to get all the hugs last night from my husband and 2 girls!

Wednesday was my 1 year surgerversary.  I planned to post something, along with pictures, but my camera needs a new battery and I'm a little technically challenged :), so once again I didn't get them up.  I've been on this forum for over a year, and only 1 or 2 people have a clue what I look like.  Someday, I'll get this accomplished!  It was great celebrating my anniversary, and I even got a card from the SWLP, signed by my surgeon and the coordinator - real signatures, not stamps!  That was such a nice and unexpected gesture.  I was so lucky to have had my surgery through a program that cares and takes the time needed, as well as being experts at what they do!  I go for my 1 year check ups with the surgeon and the NUT over the next 2 weeks.

Tonight it's dinner and cards with close friends, and other fun things planned for the weekend.  Because of the weight loss, I'm actually looking forward to a day at Storyland with my 7 year old - something that we'd do with our older daughter when she was younger, but I'd dread all the walking and sweating.  This time I'll be able to fit on the river raft ride - can't wait!

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180 

Happy966
on 8/24/12 1:46 pm

Oh yay for you!!  I am so happy to have been on this journey with you.  Happy surgiversary to you!!

:) Happy

53 yrs old, 5'6" HW: 293 ConsW: 273 SW: 263 CW: 206

momsy55
on 8/24/12 2:17 pm - ME
Thanks Happy!  I'm very blessed tp be on this journey with you as well!

TSinNC
on 8/24/12 2:05 pm
VSG on 08/16/12
Happy surgiversary!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

momsy55
on 8/24/12 2:18 pm - ME
Thanks Tina!  I can't believe an entire year has gone by already!  What a difference a year makes!

boomercd
on 8/24/12 8:11 pm - OH
WOO HOO, got to love those water rides on a hot summer day, enjoy and CONGRATS for a year well done!!
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 48 views