Surgery tomorrow....

neecie1123
on 8/26/12 1:58 pm - NC
 Well, it's finally here.  I am physically ready; all the needed products bought and organized.  I am really leery though that I am not one bit nervous.  I'm scared that I will wake up tomorrow a nervous wreck.  I've been nervous since I got an actual date but in the past few days I feel no fear at all.  I sure hope this lasts through tomorrow.  For those of you who believe in prayer....please remember me tomorrow.  
Shagdoll
on 8/26/12 2:00 pm
I'm excited for you! Keep us posted!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

racemomss
on 8/26/12 2:52 pm - TX
VSG on 08/29/12
Girl you got this!!! Prayers are coming your way!!! When you feel up to it let us know how you are doing
duck1975
on 8/26/12 3:58 pm - MI
VSG on 08/28/12
 Praying for a speedy recovery for you and for your mind to stay at ease during this time!! see you on the other side!!

pritymommy
on 8/26/12 6:29 pm - CA

i am tomorrow too!! Good Luck I will be praying for all sleevers to have speedy recovery!! 

ohtobesmallagain
on 8/26/12 6:38 pm
Tomorrow is my 6 month surgiversary.  I have lost 49 lbs.  And just came off a 2 month plateau.  I did not think I would ever break it but it finally happened. 

I too went through the same nervous, scared and down right wasn't sure I would actually go through with it.

My friend told me at the very beginning you can back out all the way to the operating room.  You know, having that mind set really made me feel like I was in control.  I too was nervous until the last day, then I wasn't and I was fine the morning of surgery.

A couple of hours after my surgery, I was texting my friends.  They were all laughing at me and couldnt believe that I was able to text them so soon.

For all of you that are having surgery tomorrow 8-27, remember it is a wonderful day.  It is the first day of the rest of your new life.  And it get's oh so much better from here.

Good luck.
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 59 views