Kicking Obesity Out the Door

Tirza T.
on 8/28/12 3:46 am
VSG on 01/17/12
Hello all...I am officially OVERWEIGHT today!

I said buh bye to Super Obesity (50+ BMI)
It took a little longer, but I pushed Extreme Obesity out the door (40+ BMI)
And it seemed to take me the longest in this stage, but my flappy a$$, loose skinned arms are vigorously and happily saying Adios to Obesity.
My BMI is now 29.6 and I am overweight. I cannot believe it!

It's slow going now, but it is still going and I need to keep fighting the good fight against obesity and keeping kicking it's a$$ out my door. My food disorder is binge eating and although I choose wisely now, this is still a major issue (at least 1-2 times per week) that I need to battle against.

Thanks OH for being the best support group website ever! Pardon this crazy post but I am basking in the glow or my overweight-ness...lol

Female, Height 5'6"
HW&Surgeon Consult Weight: 330 lbs. SW: 294 CW:
Happy966
on 8/28/12 4:09 am

Yeah, baby!!  Overweight ROCKS!!  I too still experience that desire to eat everything in sight.  But I know that if I am willing to acknowledge this EVERY DAY and don't walk around trying to pretend I'm NORMAL it will all be OK.  I am actually wondering what normal BMI would be like!!  Let's go see, okay??

:) Happy

53 yrs old, 5'6" HW: 293 ConsW: 273 SW: 263 CW: 206

ParisGirl
on 8/28/12 4:10 am
VSG on 04/25/13
Woo Hoo!!!

TSinNC
on 8/28/12 4:52 am
VSG on 08/16/12
Woot woot!!

fooh.pngTina

Follow my journey at www.TinaRebooted.com  Blog, Recipes, Product Reviews, and more!

skinnytra77
on 8/28/12 5:58 am
YAY!!!   Congrats!! That is awesome
Italian-Princess
on 8/28/12 6:16 am - IL
VSG on 06/28/12
Tha's AWESOME!!!  Way to go!  I'm so happy for you 
Tirza T.
on 8/28/12 6:31 am
VSG on 01/17/12
 Thanks all...it is just so funny to me that overweight can be such a great feeling. A person with a normal BMI who never had weight issues would probably find this behavior crazy lol. BTW Happy I am taking you up on making it to a normal BMI. You are always so insightful and it will be so cool to see normal bmi through your eyes.
SleeplessinAbitibi
on 8/28/12 7:48 am - Canada
VSG on 10/23/12
 Man!!! I can't wait to be overweight! ;-)
kimberleyann
on 8/28/12 8:02 am - Kingston, NS, Canada
Wow big congrats, you go girl! I am overweight as well and isn't it a great feeling to get rid of the obesity tag. Keep up the great work.

Jennifer H.
on 8/29/12 9:43 am - TX
VSG on 01/17/12
congrats my sleeve sister!! I am not too far behind you and can't wait to say that obese is not part of my name or my identifier. You are such an inspiration to me...My life is hectic, but yours is insane and you handle it so well! Just a lil comparison for you...my niece(17, but don't let the number fool you) is a size 5 and she is considered "overweight" so wear that tag with pride! I know I'll see your beaming smile all the way to Texas when you reach "normal".

Most Active