My first post-op NSV's!!!

Serenisis
on 9/5/12 2:16 am, edited 9/5/12 2:18 am - Coquitlam, BC, Canada
VSG on 08/13/12
Okay, so I have some NSV's to share from tonight! These were a real pick-me-up after being at a bit of a stall for the last week and a half :)

1) I got to go to one of the biggest concerts on my bucket list of concerts! Linkin Park along with Incubus and MuteMath...yes, I loved them when I was 15 and being there made me feel like a 15yr old again! WOOHOO! I had seats but I was standing the whole time they were playing and my feet weren't hurting at all! Felt amazing :)

2) I wore a dress tonight from Torrid that I used to wear as a SHIRT with jeans! Holy moly and it actually looked like a dress! Lol I was freaking out about what to wear because pants don't work for me right now with the split incision site. I pull this out at the last minute and did not expect to see it just fall over me in all the right places! WOOHOO!

3) Not only did my butt fit into those seats at Rogers arena, but I CROSSED MY LEGS! Okay, so they didn't stay crossed for very long, but the fact that I have found part of my lap and can lift one leg over the other made me feel happy and feminine and excited about it getting easier!

4) I bought a men's tshirt in XL AND IT FITS!!!! Normally I buy 2x's at concerts and they DON'T fit well at all...I came home and tried it on and was totally floored! Happy happy happy :)

5) My friend and I stopped at Boston Pizza on the way home tonight and I figured I'd be able to eat some of a meatball or side salmon as my mushy dinner. I fit in the booth without having to move the table at all (YAY!) and I got the salmon. When the server brought it out he just looked at me and said, "that's it?! that's all you're eating?" Lol, you should've seen his face after I sent it to get packed up with just the corners eaten off. For some reason that made me so happy!

So yes, my weight hasn't really budged much in the last bit, but my body is definitely changing!!! Tonight was a good night :)

""I just copied/pasted this from my blog post tonight because it feels like it had to be shared with my OH family!!!  I tend to ramble about my surgery stuff on there every now and then! If you're interested, here's the link:  
http://searchingformysolace.wordpress.com/ **

HW: 401 --- 1st Consult: 373 --- SW: 333, lost 68lbs total pre-op!!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Pobearsam7
on 9/5/12 3:40 am
Congrats!!!! I love linkin park!!!

Kelly                

Serenisis
on 9/5/12 11:59 am - Coquitlam, BC, Canada
VSG on 08/13/12
Thank you!!! They put on a great live show, it feels like it went waaay too fast but it was so amazing to hear them play their older stuff and they totally rocked it!

Shagdoll
on 9/5/12 8:09 am
Dang gurl those are some major FUN NSV's!!!! How fun!!!! You are beautiful, so keep rockin' those NSV's!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Serenisis
on 9/5/12 12:01 pm - Coquitlam, BC, Canada
VSG on 08/13/12
 Aww thank you Jenn!!! You're such a sweetheart, I love reading your posts! And yes, these were definitely super fun NSV's! I'm 3 and a half weeks out and I've been stalled for about half that time after dropping 17lbs, so I definitely needed these pick-me-ups!!! Very happy about them :) 

Luvnall3
on 9/5/12 1:19 pm
Congrats on your Fun NSV 's! Keep rockin it girl! 

31 yrs. old~Height : 5'4" HW: 265 * SW: 263 * CW: 181 * GW: 160

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 33 views