???? about vitamins

Angelicashearts
on 9/12/12 3:06 pm - NV
VSG on 11/14/12
So yesturday I met with my nutrion, and she expalined all the vitamins I will be taking after, she suggested that that I buy from Bariatric Advantage, since they make all thier suppliments for bariatric patients, she also mentioned that my taste buds may go a little crazy so dont buy too many of one kind or stay away from flavors, I looked at their website and did some research, now  I need advise from all you sleevers.

rrrrickster
on 9/12/12 4:48 pm
VSG on 09/05/12
 I bought mine from CVS....when they had the BOGO offer.  I am 1 week post-op
Ms Shell
on 9/12/12 5:04 pm - Hawthorne, CA
I got a month supply of a few things and as many "sample" packs I don't really like the chew stuff, so I use Vitamin Shoppe capsules since they are easily digested.

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

maryelly
on 9/12/12 5:04 pm - MD
I bought liquid multi, calcium and B complex from Vitamin Store for the first 5 weeks post-op. I now take Centrum Multi and Citracal Petites plus my B-12 pill. Never tried Bariatric Advantage. I am 7 1/2 months post-op. Hop this helps.
HW 267  SW 227 GW 150    

rhearob
on 9/12/12 5:59 pm - TN

I did BA vitamins for my first few months.  You can buy vitamins just as good cheaper.

BA's website and order management process sucks too.

Stay away from chewy bites for calcium, they are loaded with calories.

I use centrum chewables for my multi and buy the rest from Target's Up & Up brand.  It cost sme about 1/3 of buying the stuff from BA.

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

Angelicashearts
on 9/12/12 7:01 pm - NV
VSG on 11/14/12
yes I work at Target and I've been pricing them, so yesturday when my NUT suggested that I buy from BA, I told her I would look into it.
considering2012
on 9/12/12 7:39 pm
I started off with Centrum chewables but that taste eventually started to wear on me so I switched to Belly Bar. They are prenatal and one serving is two pills. I got them from Amazon. I like the taste a lot better.

The other vitamins and supplements I got from Vitamin Shoppe.
Mike B.
on 9/12/12 8:24 pm
I usually get my vitamins from either Costco or the Vitamin Shoppe. BA seemed a little pricey than most.

HW:280       SW:270       OLD GW:190       NEW GW: 180       CW: 174

Most Active