high school reuninion

momsy55
on 9/16/12 9:22 am - ME
Last night we went to my high school reunion.  They combined 3 classes, so it was hard to find some of my old classmates, but I eventually did, which was great.  I had a really good time.  I graduated back in '73 and weigh about 25 lbs. less now than I did at graduation!  The other wonderful part was that we danced quite a bit.  Not just one dance, then sit down and rest before dancing again, but several fast dances in a row, and I wasn't the least bit tired!  Before this surgery, I probably wouldn't have gone to a reunion, as I was so embarassed about how I looked.  But even if I went, I would have sat most of the night instead of mingling and dancing.  I love, love, love my sleeve!!

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180 

roxyrocks808
on 9/16/12 2:46 pm - Waialua, HI
VSG on 05/30/12
That is awesome! I am very proud of you. I didn't go to my last reunion too embarrassed just like you. I grad in 1975 and wt was 120lbs so I didn't want to shock everyone in my fat body and feel depressed about myself so just didn't go my husband on the other hand went and I saw all the pics and the great party I missed. I am very happy for you.. I'll be at my next reunion dancing my ass off.

momsy55
on 9/16/12 3:40 pm - ME
Thanks!

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180 

Most Active