CHECKING IN!

Eula "Evie" R.
on 9/23/12 5:43 pm - Mount Nebo, WV
Hi everyone,
I have not checked in this sight for a good while, but I never forgot you all. You all have been here for me a many of times, venting, everday life problems, you all have been great. I just thought I would check in and see how everyone was doing and to let you all know I am still kicking, been busy. Still working about 120 hrs a week, caretaking.

Eating wise I need to do a lot better. Sometimes I never feel full no matter how much I eat and it scares me. I don't want to gain any weight back. I am a stress eater.

I am going to see a PS this fri to see about, getting some loose skin removed. maybe a TT or the Belt.

I had wls surgery 16 months ago, does anyone have at problem with wanting to eat to much at this stage in losing weight? I just paray to God to help me get back on track.

you all are in my prayers,
 God Ble
Evie

lucy2e
on 9/23/12 6:32 pm - Laurel, MD
Hi Evie - good to see you checking in!

I'm not as far out as you - I do have days when I feel I can eat more.  What helps me is to stick with the basics.  Start with lean dense protein, next veggies, then a little fruit or carbs.  I really focus on the protein though.  I also make sure I take my ppi since reflux can mimic hunger.

Consider talking with a counselor for help with controlling stress eating.  Good luck with the PS! 

Lucy  (Imma Loser!)
  LilySlim Weight loss tickers                  
HW 335 SW 311 CW 181.2 -- Goals:  Twoderville - 6/7/11, 280 - 7/1/11, 260 - 8/1/11, 240 - 10/30/11 Centry Club - 11/22/11, 220 - 12/27/11 Onederland - 5/25/12, 180 - , 170 (surgeons goal) -  
We shall see where this leads...  

1london
on 9/23/12 7:17 pm
Hi Evie, I do feel the same way some days.  I just have to check in and see why I feel that way. 
Eating dense protein is always the best first choice as Lucy stated....but if you go off track and eat bad, don't give in for the whole day, just start right back immediately and eat healthy and drink lots of water.
You have got this!  You ARE back on track!!! :)

Most Active