Sleeved and Home Now

meljac22
on 10/12/12 2:27 am - NE
VSG on 10/09/12
Hi everyone.. I am sleeved and home now.. I got home yesterday but I was to tired to get online to post, so today I am catching up on things online.. It seemed to go really well, the only thing I did not care for was nothing to drin****il the next morning after surgery until I had my leak test.. my mouth was so dry and although I had a sponge I could wet my lips and mouth with it was still so dry.. and my throat hurt a bit from the breathing tube, but other than that all went well.. I felt so much better after my leak test and I could start sipping water and fluids.. I was sleeved on Tuesday and came home on Thursday.. I slept really well last night, I did sleep in my own bed also.. I was afraid to, but I didn't want to sleep upright like I did in the hospital bed.. it felt so good. but I did get up and walk in the middle of the night..anyway all went well and I am happy to be home recovering now.. Thanks for all the support on this board.. You guys are the best !!! 
Joshua B.
on 10/12/12 3:16 am - Ridley Park, PA
VSG on 12/05/12
congrats...now on to the next part of the journey.

Abstract475
on 10/12/12 6:59 am - IL
Congrats!

sleevengal
on 10/12/12 3:11 pm - MD
I am so happy you are doing well. I am having surgery on Monday and I am so stressed and nervous but also excited.  I know you will do well and everyone on here is so helpful we are lucky to have this support!
Take Care!
Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 10/12/12 3:26 pm
VSG on 10/09/12
Congrats!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 56 views