Kinda OT 2 month post op pic

SusieQ_makingithapp
en2012

on 10/17/12 1:18 pm - CA
VSG on 08/14/12
 Hi guys... I haven't been on here since before my surgery or right after maybe. Anyway just wanted to post a pic because I have been to hell and back since June. My mom went into hospital for a hysterectomy on June 15th. A week later she went back because the DR had mistakenly poked her intestine during operation and didn't catch it. Well long story short she got septic shock and had several more surgeries to clear infection. She ended up with muscle atrophy and couldnt stand or walk. So after months she started to improve in August. We all thought she was coming home. The therapist said she would be able to come home in November. Well on my 6 week post op appt, I was waiting to see Dr and my dad called and said my mom was unresponsive. So I rushed to the hospital they took her to and by the time I got there she passed!!! I was devastated and shocked!! I have been crying for days. She passed on October 1st. Through all this I have tried to stay on track as best as I can but the stress is unbearable. So tell me you can see a difference even if small. My HW 230 SW 204 CW 185..... I had to post pic in my profile because I couldn't get it here...

jennydemerice
on 10/17/12 1:31 pm - Gonzales, LA
You look amazing!!!! You can see a huge difference! You go girl! I also want to tell you how deeeply sorry I am about your mom...I lost mine 8 years ago and it still aches. Blessings to you, keep up the good work!
Jenn

SusieQ_makingithapp
en2012

on 10/17/12 1:40 pm - CA
VSG on 08/14/12
 Thanks Jen! My heart aches so bad! I have never felt pain like this before. It makes me feel good to know my hard work and dedication shows. I know its only been a couple months but it feels good to start seeing results...

Mom_2_4
on 10/17/12 1:35 pm
VSG on 05/22/13
SusieQ,

My deepest sympathies!  I can't imagine the shock and loss. I'll be praying for you and your family.

As for your weight loss,  I totally see it!! You look great! What great results with all you've been dealing with... 20lbs in two months! AWESOME!

SusieQ_makingithapp
en2012

on 10/17/12 1:45 pm - CA
VSG on 08/14/12
 Thank you so much! It definitely is a shock! I still can't grasp that she is gone. Wow you know what your right!!! 20 lbs in 2 months is great! Any time I tried weigh****chers it would take me 6 months or more to lose that. I wasn't looking at it like that... 
Pinkchickadee
on 10/17/12 1:48 pm
 I'm  so sorry  for all you are  going through. I am sending  hugs and  prayers your way.   Yes you can se a difference. A big one.  Keep up the  hard work.

Starting Weight:275 CW:189 SW:??  Goal:169

Wildcat-NYC
on 10/17/12 2:03 pm
VSG on 08/16/12
So sorry for your loss!  You can definitely see a difference...I can't imagine what you've been going through.  Great job staying strong!

Tracker starting weight = surgery weight    
LeighAnne89
on 10/17/12 2:08 pm - KY
 I am so very sorry to hear about your mother but you are doing awesome especially under the cir****tances, I hope things start to get easier on you and your father with the passing of your mother and just keep up the good work hun.

gabriellaz
on 10/17/12 2:10 pm - CA
VSG on 07/02/12
Sorry for the loss of your mom Suzie. You and your family will be in my prayers. You are doing a great job and Are you kidding me? Big difference. You look amazing! Keep it up

dianne220
on 10/17/12 2:10 pm - TX
VSG on 10/02/12
 I am so sorry for your loss!  My niece passed from sepsis last Thanksgiving.  Her 13th birthday would have been today.  It's been a tough year.  I have no idea how hard it would be to have lost a parent.  My heart goes out to you.  Prayers are going out to you and your family.  

You look great by the way!  Great job!
Most Active