Question about protien shakes

Keywester
on 11/4/12 11:41 pm
VSG on 12/05/12

So today I am officially a month out!  Yeah.  And I am starting to incorporate one protein shake a day into my diet. Two a day starts the day before Thanksgiving....

So, I am reading the instructions for Syntrax Nectar- Today I am having the Roadside Lemonade w/ Crystal Lite. My question is this does it matter if it is mixed with 8 or 16 oz of water.  And the whole packet is 4 servings?   I'm so confused.

Thanks,

Laura

jenneferlm
on 11/5/12 1:18 am - TX
VSG on 09/21/12

I always mix mine with 8 oz of water, it gives it more flavor that way.  If you use 16, it's more watered down.  I use the whole packet at once. 

I wish you the best on your new journey!!

meljac22
on 11/5/12 8:44 am - NE
VSG on 10/09/12

Hi.. I use Syntrax Nectar also.. with the Roadside Lemonade I use between 12-16 oz of water with mine when I add the Crystal Light to it.. Then I pour it over a glass of ice.. I like it really cold.. Normally with a Crystal Light packet you add it to 16-20 oz of water anyway.. so I just add the Nectar with it.. I put it all in my blender bottle and mix it all up together.. I think on the sample packet it tells you to add 2-4oz of water per serving and in the packet there are 4 servings.. So if you use the whole packet plus the Crystal Light then I would add it to 12-16oz of water.. That is my opinion though.. I guess it depends on how weak or strong you like it.. really it is your own preference.. but you can also count that towards your water intake for the day too.. so if you do 16oz it would count for 2 cups of water also.. Just a thought.. The packet has 4 servings in it since sometimes you might not want to use the whole packet.. I always did though that way I got more protein in ( I think it is 24 grams for the full packet)  and when I bought the tub of it then I knew that one packet would equal a scoop out of the tub, so I knew how much water to add to my liking when I just bought the big tub.. I also liked the Ice Tea w/Lemon one also.. These are my favorite 2 Syntrax Nectar.. A good way to get in your protein also.. If you have any other questions then you can PM me and I will help you out.. Good Luck !!!

Most Active