Election Day Surgery

Micmac2
on 11/8/12 5:34 pm

Hey everyone,

So I had my surgery on November 6th.  It wasn't easy.  I had the dry heaves for almost 2 days straight with no meds working.  I am at home now on the third day after surgery.  I am doing better other then the gas pains and headaches from the heprin shots. The nurse told me my Dr. tends to tighten the new tummy more then others so that is why I was so nauseated.  I'm not going to surgarcoat my surgery was very hard. Very.  I keep reading all your post and reminding myself it will get better. You are my inspiration. Doing okay on liquds as far as keeping them going. WIll keep in touch. THanks everyone.

Dawn L.
on 11/8/12 6:16 pm - Centereach , NY
VSG on 10/22/12

Sorry you're having a rough time. It does get better. Feel better soon!

HW 262  SW 239.6 GW 140      

vabella
on 11/8/12 7:28 pm - TX

Im sorry your not feeling well.  Hope you feel better soon.  I will keep you in my prayers.  Im scheduled for 11/12/12 so i will be with you on the losers bench soon. 

jen

karismommy231
on 11/8/12 8:52 pm
VSG on 11/05/12

I'm sorry!!! I havent had a rough time as you (had surgery on Nov 5th) but I have had pain swallowing due to having a hiatal hernia repaired and a swollen stomach, good luck! Hope you feel better soon. Make sure you walk a lot for the gas bubbles.

HW: 235, SW: 227, CW: 152.0, 83 lbs lost since 10/22/12 --Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more, whine less, breathe more, talk less, say more, hate less, love more, and good things will be yours.

MrsDWD
on 11/9/12 8:33 am - MN
Get better soon!
Most Active