Post-op 5 days hunger or gas?

Micmac2
on 11/10/12 9:44 am

I'm still trying to figure this one out.  I woke up this morning and was like Whoa! Im hungry.  But then I took my gas x and felt better.  Everyonce and awhile I will feel a deep bubble in my chest and just assumed it was gas but is it? LOL this is so confusing.  I guess my sleeve and me will have to get aquainted more before I now. ;0)

cguillen
on 11/10/12 10:47 am
VSG on 11/05/12 with

I am not sure what it is but I'll be looking out for an answer cause I am always hungry and I had surgery Monday Nov 5th.  Before leaving the hospital I asked for a PPI but they said I wouldn't need it and I haven't had the need for them as I rarely feel a little heartburn.

Keith L.
on 11/10/12 12:03 pm - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

Figuring out what all the signals your stomach sends mean takes some time. I am 6 weeks post op and I still don't. You could feel hunger though. From what I understand the hormone in your system that tells your brain you are hungry can stay in your system for a while. By the time I was 3 weeks post op I stopped having those kinds of hunger pains, but some people on here have said it can take up to two months or more.

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 47 views