really worried my body is becoming to weak....

jessj1976
on 11/12/12 9:27 pm - Carey, OH
VSG on 04/27/11 with

I am almost 2 years out (April) and ive noticed  that my body has become much weaker than normal. To the point to where it interfers with my job and family life. Has this happened to anyone? An example would be like tonight I had to riviot gun for 4 hours straight and the gun is pretty heavy you bend your elbow when do this ...Prob is my arm jus didnt want to bend straight afterwards.. im not sure if i should call my family dr or my surgary dr. All i know is something isnt right...Suggestion ill take thanks

-Jessica-

downhome
on 11/12/12 9:58 pm

maybe low iron?

Jackie00
on 11/12/12 10:02 pm
I would say to get a lab work up done. I felt this way and not even to goal and I was lacking in a few things and borderline hypothyroidism. My energy is drained still at 14 months out. Had a few things emotionally happen and done physical issues as well.

So if you are getting your daily requirements in and vitamins I would highly suggest the bloodwork.

Also look to see if anything is bothering you, I lost my dad six months ago and that is when I started to spiral into a depression, the dr believed that was what was causing my fatigue but had the bloodwork done and showed I wasn't absorbing folic acid from my multis so I now take a separate folic acid vitamin. I also have back issues since late Aug and on pain pills everyday. Zero energy and either I burnt out or had a nervous breakdown a few weeks ago to now where I am on medication for that. Not fun hun and you have to look at the whole picture. Only you know what is bothering you, if anything. I know I get stressed out over xmas as well so could be a number of things for me.
Sleeved 15-Sept-2011 HW 294 Pre op weight 285 SW 279 GW 145?
Pre op 6 lbs lost, M1 - 23 lbs M2 - 11 lbs M3 - 12 M4 - 6 M5 -10 M6 -10 M7 -7 M8 - 4 M9 - 4
M10- 4 M11 - 5 M12 - 0

Keith L.
on 11/12/12 10:45 pm - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

Are you getting enough protein? Water?

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 59 views