Just checking in

Suzanne B.
on 11/17/12 11:00 am - OR

Hi Everyone,

I am just check in to see how everyone is doing.  I know that the holiday season really is a difficult time for everyone.  Just remember to keep doing what has worked for you.

I had my surgery in Oct 2008 and Thanksgiving was the very first holiday I had to deal with.  When I saw all that food it just overwhelmed me.  But, I had one small bit of the things I wanted to eat.  You can do this too.  Just remember I am always out here if you need or want anything.  Take this one day at a time and have some kind of plan before you get where all the food is.

Hugs,

Suzanne

Suzanne B
Eugene, OR
Dr. Aceves
10/21/2008 
Start lbs 225
Now 120
mimij
on 11/17/12 8:28 pm - McDonough, GA
VSG on 10/03/12

Hi Suzy,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all our OH buddies. I plan not to be overwhelmed. I got some practice yesterday at a buffet luncheon and I think I did pretty well. I passed on butternut squash ravioli, rice pilaf with cranberries and walnuts, all kinds of creamy dishes and went for a piece of oven roasted chicken, green beans and sweet potato ma**** was yummy and satisfying.

Hope everyone has a lovely time with friends and family over the holiday.

MIMI  Highest weight 215  SW 203  GW 125   M1 -22  M2 -12  M3 -11  M4 -7  M5 -10  M6 -5  M7 -6  M8 -5  M9 -4  M10 -3  In maintenance since June 2013  HT- 5'2"  

Suzanne B.
on 11/18/12 9:58 am - OR
On November 18, 2012 at 4:28 AM Pacific Time, mimij wrote:

Hi Suzy,

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all our OH buddies. I plan not to be overwhelmed. I got some practice yesterday at a buffet luncheon and I think I did pretty well. I passed on butternut squash ravioli, rice pilaf with cranberries and walnuts, all kinds of creamy dishes and went for a piece of oven roasted chicken, green beans and sweet potato ma**** was yummy and satisfying.

Hope everyone has a lovely time with friends and family over the holiday.

Hi,

Well, finally this is going to let me reply to you.  And I did see that you sent me an E-mail too.   So I will reply on your E-mail.

Hugs,

Suzanne

Suzanne B
Eugene, OR
Dr. Aceves
10/21/2008 
Start lbs 225
Now 120
Most Active