i knew it would happen eventually

mame31
on 11/20/12 9:40 am - RI
VSG on 05/29/12

I spent quite a bit of time leading up to surgery reading everything I could on this and other sites..but nothing really prepares you for the reality.  The morning of my surgery I was thinking. "Am I crazy to do this?"  Then before I could really start thinking about it the time arrived to get to the hospital . I had confidence in my surgeon, I was more worried about how I would adjust to life after the sleeve.  The nurses were wonderful, getting me ready for surgery.  I remember being wheeled into the OR and then the next thing I knew I was waking up in recovery and my first thought was " hot damn, I really did have most of my stomach removed,". Felt crappy for 2 1/2  days then it was all improvement from there.  5 1/2 months and 74 lbs later I could not be happier.  Best of luck.  Wishing you a speedy recovery

Mame31
Taelor S.
on 11/20/12 9:55 am - IN
You guys are all so awesome! (: ill definitely keep you updated. Thank you all so much for all the well wishes!
cmeBblessed
on 11/20/12 11:01 am
Omg l love this site you guys really make me feel at ease im just getting started i went to my seminar yesterday and i have my first appointment with my surgeon Dec.12 thank u guys for those posts. Really needed to hear some positive comments.
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 49 views