Musings from Day 1 of Pre-Op diet.

Keywester
on 11/21/12 2:26 am
VSG on 12/05/12

So this morning I had to do the spirometer thing.  First thing in the morning isn't a good time for me.  I averaged 1971. Made my Vanilla unjury shake and added 1 capful of sugar free caramel syrup. Got to work and filled up my 20 oz. water bottle with water and ice and proceeded to drink it all down.

At noon I made my Lemon Tea drink with water. It was okay, can't imagine what it would taste like made with milk.  Has that funny instant tea taste to me.  I am a loose leaf tea drinker.  So the powdered stuff tastes awful.  Walked down to the cafe to get a small salad from the salad bar.  Did the spirometer thing again.  Averaged 2500 this time.  Walked back to the cafe for another bottle full of water and ice.

Chewing some sugar free gum to rid my mouth of that nasty tea flavor.  But so far so good!  Dinner is going to be a chicken breast some broccoli washed down by another protein drink.  Yes, because I am not a big fan of milk they want me to drink 3 protein shakes a day. Sigh..........

But I have a plan for tomorrow!  Get up, have a shake, start cooking dinner stuff, clean house.  Another shake for lunch.  And then turkey and veggies for dinner.

Most Active