Surgery on Thursday

Christine Heusinger
on 12/8/12 1:44 am - GA

I had my surgery on Thursday and I got home last night at 5:00. I don't think I slept a minute at the hospital and I must say Thursday night was the longest night in my life.

Yesterday all i wanted was to go home and SLEEP. I did indeed sleep like a brick last night. I must say it hurt a great deal getting into and out of bed but today when I went down for a nap it wasn't so bad. I still feel very tired though.

I'm sipping water AND a yucky RTD protein right now. I have to pay more attention to tha****er: sip, sip, sip...

I can honestly say right now I'm not in any paint - I'm just SO tired!. Now.. if I breath deeply or cough, I feel pain. I need to take a shower but I'm really too sleepy!

Chris

Surgery: Thursday,  December 6 at Wellstar Kennestone in Marietta, GA

HW (July): 243      3 days before surgery:  235   Current: 166

(I can't figure out how to control this ticker)        

Terrimarv
on 12/8/12 2:47 am - IL
VSG on 12/04/12
I feel your pain on all of the above, Chris, as I just got home on Thursday after my surgery. We are very labor-intensive hospital patients, and "rest" was not on the list of things that needed to be done there. A shower in my own shower, walking in my own house, a little privacy all made me very happy to be home, and I think you'll be able to rest well. Best of luck to you!
IHeartMexico
on 12/8/12 9:13 am
VSG on 01/21/13

My mother always says a good night sleep and a hot shower can make a big difference ! Feel better soon ! 

Christine 

Jodysdreams
on 12/8/12 9:20 am
Congratulations Chris..My big day Is Monday..Hope you feel better!!

Jody

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 34 views