What is, or was, your 'plan' during weight loss? Food Diary and Numbers

stillalb
on 12/9/12 4:32 am

Awesome Tamara! and thanks for sharing. I find it super helpful to see what works for everyone. I agree a million percent on the water only no carbonated and no caffeine. Hubby struggling with the caffeine part. lol

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

(deactivated member)
on 12/9/12 12:55 am

My plan was 600-800 calories, under 40 carbs, preferably under 20 carbs, and over 60 grams of protein, preferably closer to 80 or even 100 grams later on.  During the first few months, I ate under 600 calories, probably closer to 400.  My doctor was OK with it as long as I got my protein in.  I know my doctor does have some rule for fat, but I don't really remember it as it just didn't really matter as long as I met all the other requirements the fat took care of itself.  Obviously, to stay that low on calories and yet hit my protein goals, I ate almost exclusively lean homemade protein and green veggies.

stillalb
on 12/9/12 4:35 am

You are inspiring as always Elina : ) Thank you for sharing! I appreciate the info. Do you remember when you stopped protein shakes.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

(deactivated member)
on 12/9/12 8:22 am

I stopped them as soon as I could eat 60 grams of protein.  I am not totally sure when that was, but I remember that this was my doctor's direction.  I think it was sometime in the early third month. 

Most Active