Syntrax Mint Cookie

Kelli M.
on 12/12/12 1:39 pm - CA
VSG on 12/04/12

I've been curious about this flavor, both because I hear it's tasty, but also because I can't sample it. Does anyone have this flavor and also be willing to send me some so I can try it? Please!? I would really appreciate it.

Also, what other protein supplements would you guys recommend? I'm already sick of Premier.

Kelli

cajunlady1958
on 12/12/12 1:56 pm - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
If you go to the web site, mybariatricpantry.com they have samples you can purchase.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

Terrimarv
on 12/12/12 2:43 pm - IL
VSG on 12/04/12
Thanks for the tip about samples from mybariatricpantry--I just ordered some.
acbbrown
on 12/12/12 2:04 pm - Granada Hills, CA

I dont have the mint cookie but I have Double Stuff Cookie, and Strawberry Mousee that I can share with you. I think I also have some Jay Robb packets - I will have to look. If you want some samples of some SF Torani Syrups, I can give you some of those too - if I see you Saturday, I'll give them to you then, or we can arrange a different time. 

I drank the Premier almost exclusively for 6 months because it was just the most efficient for getting in my protein - I didnt start getting crazy and creative with my shakes until about 12-14 mo out lol. As far as ready to drink stuff goes - muscle milk light in the bottle is ok( i dont like th carton ones for some reason) and Pure Protein has decent shakes with great nutrition. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

bigred_z
on 12/12/12 2:50 pm - Independence, KY
VSG on 11/16/12

Jay Robb is what I use.  All natural.  No toxic garbage artificial sweeteners.  I like the Vanilla and chocolate, the tropical dreamscicle isn't very good though.

Lori RN, MS     Band 2/9/07 265lbs    Removed 4/13/12@ 185lbs (slip&erosion) Sleeve 11/16/12@ 225lbs  If I could get as excited about exercise as I am about a Big Mac...Now in ONEderland!!  197.4

karismommy231
on 12/12/12 7:11 pm
VSG on 11/05/12
I just tried to the syntax mint cookie sample from my bariatric pantry.com and it was very good!

HW: 235, SW: 227, CW: 152.0, 83 lbs lost since 10/22/12 --Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more, whine less, breathe more, talk less, say more, hate less, love more, and good things will be yours.

zra
on 12/12/12 11:47 pm
VSG on 02/06/13 with

I just sampled the mint cookie and it really is that good. I got the sample at my bariatric pantry. I won't be using it post-surgery for my everyday protein though because it's not 100 whey protein isolate. It is a protein blend.

Like a previous poster, I also like Jay Robb (especially the strawberry). It has far fewer artificial ingredients. They have single serving packets at Whole Foods if you have one near you. I also like Terra Whey (yum berry and organic, fair trade dark chocolate), which they also have single servings of at Whole Foods.

HW: 363  SW: 340  

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 41 views