HAVE PS DEC 26TH

Eula "Evie" R.
on 12/13/12 9:52 am - Mount Nebo, WV

Hi All,

I am having a lower body lift, with stomach tightening this Dec 26th. I haven't been on this site for awhile, hope everyone is doing great. I have lost around 86 lbs now. The WLS is one of the best things that I have done for myself, I would do it again in a heart beat. I know the sleeve is a tool that we have to work ourselves and make a life time change, still working on it.

I haven't forgotten you all and still pray for you. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

God Bless

Evie

Donna B.
on 12/13/12 12:13 pm

hi Evie,

Good to see you again!

That is exciting, that you are having the plastics.  I think you will love the results and you will look fabulous. 

Like going into having a vsg done it is a little scary but you will be fine.  I have had experience with having plastic surgery so i know a little of what you will experience.

Sending many positive thoughts your way and i will be thinking of you on the 26th!

Hugs

Donna

55 y.o.    5'4"      HW: 180's      CW: 127      Doctor's GW: 130           My GW:  117        

~ working on reaching goal again after regain            

Hislady
on 12/13/12 12:36 pm - Vancouver, WA

That's awesome, you are gonna be one hot cookie!!! I'll be thinking of you that day!

Eula "Evie" R.
on 12/13/12 2:38 pm - Mount Nebo, WV

Thank you ladies. God Bless

Evie

Lovin_Losing
on 12/13/12 10:30 pm

Congrats! I'm sure you will do great and be looking even more amazing!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 30 views