Thinned Hot Cereals

ALIFETOLIVE
on 12/16/12 4:34 am
VSG on 12/12/12

I need a little bit of help here.. I can begin eating thinned cereal for breakfast starting tomorrow. The problem is I dont like the hot cereals... oatmeal, grits, farina.. All too mushy. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

(deactivated member)
on 12/16/12 4:37 am

Cottage cheese, Greek yogurt, soft egg, Ricotta cheese.

ALIFETOLIVE
on 12/16/12 4:40 am
VSG on 12/12/12

Thank you. I like yogurt and eggs. I can for sure try that.

mickeymantle
on 12/16/12 6:09 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

you didn't like hot cereal you might now tastes change, ad some maple SF syrup to it

Kelly-AnneH
on 12/16/12 10:28 am - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 06/26/12
With your surgery having been only 4 days ago I think I'd either eat what your plan tells you (thinned hot cereal) or hold off on adding anything until you're cleared for more or have talked to your surgeon's office. There's a reason for the slow progression, and although yogurt, eggs and such are very healthy foods, they sure weren't on my list for day 5.

At day 5 I was allowed clear protein drinks, broth, coffee, tea, jello and not much else. On day 6 I got to add any flavour of whey protein, but mixed with only water. Milk arrived on day 11. Don't go by other people's plans - trust the surgeon that you trusted enough to let him/her do your surgery - do as you're told by his/her office)

Highest 303.4, Surgery 263, Current 217.8, Goal 180

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 33 views