4 Mos Pregnant - 3.5 years out

Brandi D
on 1/29/13 1:43 pm

First of all.. .My last ultrasound:

Second of all, my bump:

Once I hit three months pregnant.. It was like my VSG shrank back down to 18mos-24mos size.... Not quite a fresh VSG.. but definitely, definitely, definitely small again... My portion size  has shrank HUGELY since being pregnant..

I reached my ultimate goal of 145 at 2.5 years out.. then I had an ectopic pregnancy... and a miscarriage.... I put on 20lbs each with each one of those.... then 10lbs of depression weight after trying....

I've put on 2 lbs TOTAL this pregnancy... .Baby is growing PERECTLY fine... I'm 16 weeks 4 days right now....

Just wanted to throw it out there that the tummy totally shrinks for us when we get pregnant........

"If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning." ~Aristotle Onassis
Lynnegetsbrave
on 1/29/13 1:47 pm

Congrats on your pregnancy...may it be worry free and continue healthily....take care!!

Meghann89
on 1/29/13 1:54 pm - MI
Such awesome news! I will be praying for the babies good health to continue & yours as well :)
(deactivated member)
on 1/29/13 2:46 pm - CO

Congrats! Children are a wonderful experience and joy. I wish you all the great and healthy experiences you will enjoy with your child.

(deactivated member)
on 1/29/13 4:37 pm - Greater Austin Area
VSG on 02/03/12

I hope everything goes smoothly for you and this pregnancy is complication free and full of health and delight! And don't stress about the weight gain. You are doing very well with your pregnancy and weight! Once the baby is here, and you won't be "trying" for a new one anymore (hopefully for a while, right? LOL), you will be able to shed the weight. Miscarraige/ectopic prengnacy can be very very stressful and you have to forgive yourself for gaining some weight. Enjoy your pregnancy and newfound restriction :-)

MomofMarch
on 1/29/13 7:57 pm - GA

Congrats! I've lost two myself, so I know what you mean about the depression weight. You're doing just fine! Remember that you're eating for nutrients, not for two. :) I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Laura- HW:240  SW: 224  GW:165 Surgery date 12/10/12

Winning the battle against obesity and PCOS!

vabella
on 1/29/13 9:31 pm - TX

CONGRATS!!!!! 

jen

ravenbrown
on 1/29/13 9:50 pm - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

Congrats!

USAF Wife
on 1/29/13 9:55 pm

Congrats chickee. . . My restriction tightened up the first trimester, and then it completely relaxed in the 2nd trimester and it was shot in the 3rd trimester. All my VSG and RNY friends reported the same thing so I didn't panic. After delivering both babies, my restriction returned to normal !

Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

Ms Shell
on 1/30/13 12:30 am - Hawthorne, CA

Congratulations and I love you!!

Most Active