could it be i already hit a stall 12 post op

Toni310
on 2/3/13 6:13 am - Toms River, NJ
VSG on 01/22/13
Sw 323 nw 304.5 but i have been stuck at 304.7 or 304.9 for 2 days i usually weigh myself every nite & the numbers go down hasnt been the case the last couple of days..could it be im not havin alot of broth or creamed soups anymore i have egg or yogurt now n jus****er..i made my fam chili boy did i really want some..also went food shoppin & only bought healthy stuff for the whole house felt so good..
Toni310
on 2/3/13 6:33 am - Toms River, NJ
VSG on 01/22/13
Also i bought whey protein powder..im gaggin as i try to drink it all i got down was 4 oz & i feel like i have to throw up
PoohHag
on 2/3/13 6:43 am - TN
VSG on 06/11/12

Stalls are going to happen on a regular basis, so get used to it.  Most people don't hit the first stall until 3 weeks, so I guess you're early.  

My first stall happened at 5 weeks, but it lasted for 3 weeks.  Argh!  Now I stall out more than I move.  People start losing in a stairstep pattern sometimes the further out they are.  Stall for 3 weeks, lose 4 pounds in a week, etc.  I'm still averaging out at a pound a week, which will float me down to my goal eventually.

lisa2job
on 2/3/13 6:51 am - WA
VSG on 09/06/12

everyone looses differently.    dont sweat it,  I also stall all the time ,  I am 5 months out and go three weeks between weight loss  then swoosh .... then another three weeks ,  swoosh.  so your rythym will come ,  just follow the program and there is no way you cant loose wieght

ldneel2007
on 2/4/13 2:47 am - OK

I stalled as soon as I started eating soft foods. I didn't lose anything for 2 weeks. I have spoken to other sleevers and my NUT. All have said this is a normal thing. I don't like it. I have noticed that when I don't lose pounds, I lose inches. You might try measuring yourself and seeing if the difference is in those numbers instead of the scale. I didn't lose anything for 2 weeks, but lost 10 or so inches.. Keep up the good work!

pineview01
on 2/4/13 9:46 am - Davison, MI

Just make 64 oz sure you are getting your 64 oz water and enough protein.  The protein drinks are very important in the begining.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active