Has anyone tried this one?

Teresa J.
on 2/5/13 8:29 pm - McKinney, TX
VSG on 08/06/12 with

Has any one tried SDC Nutrition About TIme-Chocolate? It is $35 at GNC and 101 cal., 0 fat, 0 carb and 25 g protein.

Teresa

Keith L.
on 2/5/13 9:25 pm - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

Its not the best tasting protein powder I have tasted but for what's in it, it is very healthy.

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Teresa J.
on 2/5/13 9:33 pm - McKinney, TX
VSG on 08/06/12 with

Have you found one that you can tolerate without having to add a bunch of stuff to so that the calorie count doesn't go through the roof?  I used to drink the Premier Protein RTD ones from Sam's before my VSG and now after can not stand.  I can do the Whey Protein powder from Walmart and can tolerate only after I add fruit or peanut butter to it.  I have to get these last 30 pounds off and seems the only way to get all the protein I need is to drink a protein shake daily.

Teresa

MaryContrary80
on 2/5/13 9:40 pm
VSG on 09/04/12

Syntrax Chocolate Truffle. It tastes SOO much better than the about time. I ordered a sample pack of the About time and thought it was gross. It's The syntrax is 100 calories, no carbs, and 23 grams of protein per scoop. 

tina-b
on 2/5/13 9:41 pm - NC
VSG on 11/27/12

I got a couple of samples and it was fine, but really liked that it only had 4 ingredients.  I can't find a GNC in my area that carries it.  Did you order it online?

HW: 235  SW: 216

sunny_disposition
on 2/5/13 10:46 pm - Miami, FL
VSG on 01/28/13

I really like the Syntrax Nectar fruity flavors.  The Fuzzy Navel is my favorite so far, reminds me of Tang, and isn't super thick like some other chocolate/vanilla brands I've tried.  It just goes down so much easier.  Has 90 Calories, 0 Carbs, 0 Fat, 0 Sugar and 23 grams of Protein.

Sleeveless
on 2/6/13 6:01 pm - CA
VSG on 11/26/12

I like the Bariwise and Healthwise protein fruit drinks. You mix one packet with eight ounces of water, and you get 60 calories and 15 grams of protein. Plus, they don't have the overwhelming whey taste of some of the other protein mixes, though I am finicky and can taste the whey a little bit.

Most Active