sleeed yesterday

Shanda J.
on 2/12/13 2:27 am - IL
VSG on 02/11/13

What was I thinking?????? I feel like crap I have dry heaved blood three times, and feel like I can do it again I'm on meds but it still sucks I'm walking I get ice chips in 4hrs. Please pray foe me

Thank you  :(

AppyGrl
on 2/12/13 2:32 am
VSG on 01/23/13

Poor thing... It will get better I promise. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Just keep positive and remember that this is a great thing for your health.

P.S. Enjoy those ice chips

Rita M.
on 2/12/13 2:41 am - Webster, MA

Hey Shanda,

stay strong. Stay positive. In one week you will feel so much better. It is hard in the beginning but it will all work out and you will be so happy when those pounds just melt away. You can do this. Hang in there Darling.

Hugs,

Rita

Speedtrap
on 2/12/13 2:42 am - Canada
VSG on 11/09/12

I know it is hard right now, but it gets better, much better.

I have not talked to one person who has not thought "What Have I Done!" at some point right after surgery. 

But I can tell you it gets better.  In fact it gets so much better in a few weeks you will be thinking why didn't I do this sooner.

Good Luck and I hope you feel better soon!

tarsanne
on 2/12/13 4:06 am - MO
I have been praying for you and I have been wondering how you were doing! Sounds like not so great I am sorry! Still praying and please keep me updated! Hope you get better quickly!
rhinorg
on 2/12/13 7:10 am
it's very sad that some folks don't have great experience...but it does get better...

Shanda J.
on 2/12/13 7:40 am - IL
VSG on 02/11/13

Thank you everyone! The ice chips felt like heaven and I'm starting to feel better!

Most Active