You Are Perfect In God's Eyes

rhinorg
on 2/20/13 7:56 pm

Get Up, Get Out, Start Living,

God sees you with no flaw, spot or imperfection, so honor His Word and the finished work of His Son by saying, “Amen!” Don’t doubt your perfection in Christ.

To see yourself as being far from perfect is not modesty, but a failure to understand the perfect sacrifice that Jesus has made for you.

Hebrews 10:12, 14, KJV
12But this man, after He had offered one sacrifice for sins forever, sat down on the right hand of God... 14For by one offering He hath perfected forever them that are sanctified

KnitsByMama
on 2/20/13 10:06 pm - MO
VSG on 10/16/12

I'm not trying to be rude and I seriously debated even saying anything but......

If we are all "perfect" in God's eyes then why are we all here in a weight loss surgery forum. Shouldn't we just sit back, forget surgery and say, "oh, well, I'm perfect just the way I am because God made me like this, he let me eat and eat and eat so I'm fat just the way God wanted me." 

rhinorg
on 2/20/13 11:05 pm

KBM, I agree with you about responses.  Sweetie, god created man and women in his image perfect.  You too are a gift from god and you too were perfect at birth but we seem to ruin it sometimes..I think it is easy to confuse ourselves when we are not owners of our actions.  Taking responsibility for that easily makes us victims of society.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 28 views