I'm back!!

Ann M.
on 2/24/13 9:40 am - Salisbury, NC
VSG on 11/21/12

Crazy - Crazy - Crazy time lately!!!  My computer completely crashed - had to have it restored to it's original state when I bought it, which means I lost everything that was on here, including all my logins! THEN my Gas Pack quit and I had to go in debt to have it fixed so I would have heat and A/C. AND on top of that I am still waiting for the doctor to agree to operate on my back. It seems to get worse every day. I fell, HARD this morning! I can't stand up straight now. I have to use my walker all the time. I can't leave my house now alone. I can't drive.

SO, what have I been doing?? Thanking GOD above that I was able to get my computer back up and running! Thanking HIM that I was able to get my heat & A/C unit working again! Thanking God that I can FEEL pain - I have friends and relatives that can't!! And I thank Him for my wonderful neighbors and friends!!! I try very hard to think of at least one thing every day to be thankful for! Or I'd get to deep in this mess and couldn't see my way out...so this is what I've been up to!

I have really missed you guys! I hope all are well! I hope all are still losing! I am, but slower now. I can't move enough to burn calories, plus I can't stand to fix good food so I basically snack. I try to make a big pot of soup and eat off it but haven't been able this week.

I go to an Oncologist on Tuesday to have my blood checked - a precautionary measure required by my neurosurgeon before he will decide whether to operate on me. Please pray all will go well. AND that I will not have to have the $40 co-pay! Cause I don't have it, but they didn't mention it when they called and gave me the list of what I needed to bring with me.

Well, I've taken enough of your time for now - I'm just so glad to be back online with you guys!! Have a great evening!!!

Ann

Most Active