not a lurker any more....LOL

luvmyhubby55
on 3/4/13 6:28 am - SC

We have an appt with the surgeon on Thursday, with any luck will get an surgery date  for DH!!!  It's been a very long 6 months but after waiting for 6 years (other ins wouldn't do weight loss surgery even after 3 heart attacks, so he got finally on Medicare after 25 months of being on disability and jumping though hoops it's  within reach......This will change our  lives and we are so looking forward to this, YES I say we because even though he is going though the surgery this is our journey together.....It's not going to be an easy journey but after we have been though in 20 years we can do this........

After reading a lot of posts, I now know I have a place to vent and ask advice ........Thx everyone!!!

butterfly3851
on 3/4/13 8:19 am - TX

Good luck to you both!!

FutureHopes
on 3/4/13 12:07 pm - Minneapolis, MN

how exciting! good luck to both of you!!

Cant wait to take my after picture

2/22 My new beginning

Add me on MFP: Going2w1n

claimmaster
on 3/4/13 11:02 pm - OK
VSG on 07/05/13

It's great that he has you for support.  I think that's key.  I have my husband...who I'm separated from but who is still a great source of support for me.  He'll be going with me to get the surgery, and he's even thinking about getting it for himself.  I feel like this is the most important thing I've ever done in my life.  Best of luck to both of you!

Jane

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 30 views