First Dr. appt after sleeve

TheShrinkingCrafter
on 3/8/13 1:29 pm
VSG on 02/26/13

I met with my Doc today for a follow up to my sleeve surgery on 2/26/13. I've lost 17 pounds and he's graduated me to soft foods ;) He did say the weight loss will slow down, which I read to be true here on the boards but I'm ok with that. I'm just so happy to be on the losers bench now ♥ Now to find an accurate scale because his scale said I was 2 pounds lighter than my scale (I like his scale betterindecision)

pineview01
on 3/8/13 1:38 pm - Davison, MI

It doesn't mean yours isn't accurate.  They get theirs reset sometimes.  If yours is always two pounds different I wouldn't trade it in.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

sarapilar
on 3/8/13 1:51 pm
VSG on 02/21/13

Great job with the weight loss!

"The most difficult part of changing how you live and eat is believing that change is possible. It takes a fierce kind of love for yourself."Geneen Roth

(deactivated member)
on 3/8/13 9:39 pm

Great job! And awesome results girl. Keep it up!

sheranfour
on 3/8/13 9:50 pm

Hi!

That's AWESOME weight loss! The speed of loss may slow...but as you lose pounds...you'll also lose inches (remeber...if you stay on plan...numbers on the scale are not always goning to reflect the positive effects on your body...your clothes will start falling off you!)...and you will feel so energized, healthy and start racking up your NSV's!!!

BTW...what kind of crafting do you do?

Peace

~Deb

Not MY will, but HIS. Not MY time, but HIS.    
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 30 views