PROTEIN HELP

Angie_lbc
on 3/18/13 5:55 am - CA
VSG on 03/05/13 with

I AM IN NEED OF HELP... I KNOW PROTEIN IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR US . TO HELP WITH OUR WEIGHT LOSS... BUT IT IS VERY NASTY TO ME... MAKES ME WANT TO THROW UP.... I HAVE TRIED GNC LEAN SHAKES WHICH WAS OKAY BEFORE MY SURGERY... BUT NOW THE TASTE IS AWFUL SO IS PREIMER SHAKES AS WELL...... I AM DRINKING MY WATER.. ANY ADVICE WILL BE HELPFUL.... PS MONEY IS FUNNY SO RIGHT NOW I CAN GO BUY DIFFERENT PROTEINS,,,,

Shagdoll
on 3/18/13 6:03 am

Have you tried mixing PB2 in a chocolate protein shake?  Tastes like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.  The trick is just to keep trying new flavors & brands until you can find one you like.  I tend to go for the protein powders that I can either shake in my blender bottle or blend in the blender.  This way, I can add stuff to it.  You can even try adding as little as 2 strawberries to a strawberry or vanilla blended protein shake. 

Jenn  

WWBD?  

acbbrown
on 3/18/13 6:48 am - Granada Hills, CA

I wish I had this problem lol. I love protein shakes. There are so many to chose from you just gotta keep playing with them. I refused to touch a protein powder until well after I was a year out and now I could live off protein powders. (see chike protein iced coffee and double stuff cookie -)

But at the end of the day, you just need to get it down until you start getting your protein through food.

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

Most Active