It's here, two week liquid diet starts tomorrow!

Christine M.
on 3/26/13 12:03 pm
VSG on 04/10/13

This is really becoming a reality.  Two week liquids starts tomorrow.  I'm nervous and excited all in one.  Hubby took these pictures of me tonight.  Can't wait till I actually fit in the photo!

lil1inside
on 3/26/13 12:06 pm
VSG on 07/10/13

You are built like me--(I am having trouble posting pictures, but will learn soon I'm sure). Well, I bet you are excited to be so close.  Best wishes to you, I look forward to seeing your progress!

Started at (266 lbs)          Pre-op (249) 7/10/13             Present (173) 03/19/14
No star is lost once we have seen, We always may be what we might have been.
Adelaide Proctor

Christine M.
on 3/26/13 12:11 pm
VSG on 04/10/13

so you are short and dumpy too?  lol     My pants look so big from the back, but I need the larger size for my belly.   This too shall pass, I am looking forward to a new and fresh start.  Good luck to you also!!

Sonia L.
on 3/26/13 12:18 pm - TX

My 2 week diet starts Thursday and my surgery is scheduled for 4/11. I am so afraid that I won't be able to comply with the diet. Are you?

Sonia - 258 lbs-

tigerbelle
on 3/26/13 1:08 pm - LA
VSG on 05/06/13

my build is also similar to Christine's...we should start our own group   I think my dr wants me to do a liquid diet pre-op as well, and I am also concerned about whether I can do it...I am really nervous about that

Christine M.
on 3/26/13 1:30 pm
VSG on 04/10/13
I'm very nervous about thr carb crash. Once I get past that I will do my best. Why is it that we woman all have that flat tire around the middle? It stinks!

Edelge
on 3/26/13 1:45 pm
VSG on 04/02/13

Make sure you ask lots of questions about the two week diet.  My binder just said 3 bariatric advantage shakes a day and a low cal dinner.  After 2 days I was so sick of thos shakes I asked about switching it up.  My nut said I could use other protein shakes and the injury chicken broth so I am not having so much of the same.  I have been pretty miserable and today ate half my toddlers apple before it even registered I was doing it.  But, seeing the weight come off quickly and knowing surgery is close helps :) 

11Dayzee
on 3/26/13 9:10 pm - Sterling, VA
VSG on 04/11/13

I am scheduled for my surgery on April 11, but only have to do the liquid diet for one week in advance of the surgery, so still have a week of eating solid foods.  I am concerned about the liquid diet as well, but looking forward to the weight loss.  It is nice to see so many others who will have the surgery the same week.  We will have to stick together and support one another!  Wishing you all the best!

Christine M.
on 3/26/13 9:37 pm
VSG on 04/10/13
Unfortunately I am on a complete liquid diet for the next two weeks. There is an option for one meal a day but I am not on that plan. Just gonna do my best. We're all in this together!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views