CKO KICKBOXING

bandarella
on 3/31/13 2:29 pm - Bayonne, NJ
Revision on 06/19/12
Has anyone tried CKO kickboxing in NJ? If so, any opionion & cost info?

Phyllis  

Using a touch screen on my IPad, excuse any typos. 

danixbanani
on 4/1/13 12:36 am - NY
VSG on 10/12/12 with

hi there!  I go to CKO Bay Ridge (Brooklyn) and I LOVE IT!  It is a PHENOMENAL workout!  It can be pricey but it is so worth it to me.  It's less than belonging to a regular gym with boring treadmills lol.  I am an annual member so I pay $83 a month and you can go as many times as you want.  The first class is free though so you should go check it out before committing to anything.  They have other price plans but being a yearly member saves you the most money.  It is intense cardio and core work outs.  I love my instructors but they differ everywhere you go.  They play fun music and pump you up to hit the heavy bags!  Seriously, you will lose tons of weight and inches with this workout.  It sounds like I'm a commercial but I just love CKO so much lol. 

More about the workout, you will be dripping sweat in the first ten minutes.  They warm you up with jump rope or jumping jacks, then you usually do a few exercises like squats, mountain climbers, high knees, etc.  Then you hit the heavy bag for about half the class.  Usually, in the middle, my instructors will then do a quick 10 minute weight session either with medicine balls, resistance bands, hand weights, or weighted bars, then the rest of the class is on the heavy bag with some of those earlier exercises I mentioned.  Try out the class for free, you will fall in love!  I swear!

band to sleeve revision and loving life!

You do you, and I'll do me

bandarella
on 4/1/13 1:14 am - Bayonne, NJ
Revision on 06/19/12
Thank you so much. I'm so out of shape & I have a bad knee/back, so I'm very intimidated. But, from what I've read I believe I can go at my own pace. Thanks for your input.

Phyllis  

Using a touch screen on my IPad, excuse any typos. 

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 36 views