Pregnant Belly : 6 Mos

Brandi D
on 3/27/13 3:13 pm

No makeup.. But here I am pregnant :) I'm up to 230... I started the pregnancy at 212..... I'm probably going to reach 250...

Restriction is COMPLETELY gone..... Like COMPLETELY GONE.. It's like I never had the surgery... I think some of that is Dr. Robert Davis doing a 40 Bougie... and some of it is the pregnancy......

After the baby.. I'll be breastfeeding and going back to protein shakes and all that...

"If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning." ~Aristotle Onassis
Kelly-AnneH
on 3/27/13 3:23 pm - Edmonton, Canada
VSG on 06/26/12
You look fabulous! Take good care of yourself and your babe.

Highest 303.4, Surgery 263, Current 217.8, Goal 180

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 3/27/13 7:26 pm
VSG on 10/09/12
Looking good!!! Enjoy while its in your womb...it gets crazy when it comes out. You will drop the weight...no time to eat after!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

Laura in Texas
on 3/27/13 8:38 pm

You look great, Brandi. So happy for you!! you have a lot going on in your life. After the baby is here it will get even busier, but you can get back to basics and lose the weight.

Remember to take care of yourself during all the chaos kiss

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Jls8877
on 3/27/13 11:07 pm
As a "retired" labor and delivery RN.... I love a pregnant belly! You look good! Congratulations!
Carmelita
on 3/27/13 11:32 pm - Four Corners, NM

You just quit that that bougie nonsense. You look no where near that weight! 

Ya look healthy happy and VIBRANT a PILF lmao! (preggo I'd like to f***) .....if I swung that way HA!  .....

and by lookin at how yer hangin I dunno...sumthin tells me boy!  or have I lost it? Know yet?

Gettin good folate, calcium in?

hangin out at the OH PG forum? 

Take care of you two 

Brandi D
on 3/29/13 12:46 pm

It's a big large honkin' boy..

Carmelita.. if you're on FB.. message me.. I miss talking to you.. :) :) :)

Like seriously. Ask Laura.. the baby's penis is halfway down his thigh. lol

"If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning." ~Aristotle Onassis
Carmelita
on 4/1/13 9:26 am - Four Corners, NM

A BOY!! how bout that!!   a 3 legged one to boot lol!  Oh gurl when your eyes meet for the first time... I know he's gonna fall madly IN LOVE with YOU.  

but when the puberty hits...duck! lol 

n no hardly never on facebook, I know my limitations lmao......I tend to spy on my 2 young adult kids ..They refuse to friend me too! the nerve!!  I musta told em to ........get that **** off there NOW! one too many times I guess!   lolol

This ole dive is as inter-active as I get on the net....Keep in touch  xoxoxo

Brandi D
on 3/29/13 12:50 pm

Also.. yup.. all my vitamins..

I was really paranoid about how much I polluted my body with the cocaine addiction for the year and a half.. so I've been so incredibly stickler and by the book with the baby rules and the pregnancy........ Vitamins and everything....

Really an incredibly happy preggo lady....

danigirl42
on 3/28/13 1:11 am - PA
VSG on 01/02/13

Congratulations!  Enjoy this time!  It really does fly by :)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 61 views