Help, anyone experience this?

Christa :]
on 4/3/13 1:11 am - MI
VSG on 03/13/12

I'm going to call my doctor and ask as well. For around 2 weeks now after I eat every time the back of my neck, my shoulder area, and sometimes my rib cage hurts. I know it isn't the stuck feeling because oh hell that is unbearable pain and I want to die when that happens. At first I thought I had a kink in my neck from sleeping wrong, which I believe I did and that is gone now. But I have come to realize the pain comes every time I eat. It's bearable, but super annoying and weird. I am almost 13 months out, I'm not eating too fast or too much. Because it happens even if I eat half an egg or a bite of something. Anyone know? 

angieg0410
on 4/3/13 1:21 am - OK

Sounds like it could be gall bladder.. Might want to get that checked out.

~Angie~

Starting weight: 267
Goal weight: 140

jenn227
on 4/3/13 1:29 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/13

Definitely sounds like gallbladder...sorry!

Jenn   Highest weight: 278. Starting weight: 275. Surgery weight: 253. Month 1: 25 lbs. Month 2: 8.8 lbs. Month 3: 12.6 lbs. Month 4: 7 lbs. Onederland 7/29/2013. Month 5: 7 lbs. Month 6: 5 lbs. Months 7-9: self-induced maintenance, then 5 lb gain.

mildollarsmile
on 4/3/13 1:31 am - SE, TX
VSG on 03/11/13

Sounds like the Gallbladder...

Melanie -- HW:320 SW:300 CW:277.2 GW:150 

on 4/3/13 1:39 am - MI
VSG on 03/13/12

Crap!! That never even crossed my mind!  Thanks!!!

band2sleeverevision
on 4/3/13 1:56 am
VSG on 02/25/13

Yup, right shoulder/back pain is probably gallbladder.

If it's left side, it could be strictures or something that is causing the nerves to fire. Really common in bandsters for left shoulder pain from the band slipping/being too tight.

Either way, go in and see the doc:)

on 4/3/13 2:09 am - MI
VSG on 03/13/12

It's my right side. Boo :[ I don't have time for another surgery right now lol. Thanks everyone for your input! I really appreciate the help!

AdeanaMarie
on 4/3/13 2:51 am - MI
VSG on 03/08/12

That happens to me when I eat something higher in fat.  Pretty sure it is gallbladder.  Best to get it checked out.  I should do the same.  Mine happens when I eat avocados, bacon and turkey hot dogs.  :O)

“Not many of us are living at our best.  We linger in the lowlands because we are afraid to climb the mountains.  The steepness and ruggedness dismay us, and so we stay in the misty valleys and do not learn the mystery of the hills.  We do not know what we lose in our self indulgence.  What glory awaits us if only we had the courage for the mountain climb.  What blessing we should find if only we would move to the uplands of God.?  JRM

Most Active