Anyone else have trouble with OH messaging

LNC62
on 4/6/13 2:47 am - CA
VSG on 12/17/12

I am unable to reply to an OH message or even start one.  I get a blue dialogue box that won't let me type in it.  I sent a message to OH and the response I got wasn't helpful.  Anyone else have this problem?  If so, what did you do about it?

LNC62
on 4/6/13 5:56 am - CA
VSG on 12/17/12

Thanks PJ, it worked.  

FutureHopes
on 4/6/13 4:59 am - Minneapolis, MN

ive had this problem ever since switching to Windows 8. How do i access from a google browser? im totally computer illiterate.

Cant wait to take my after picture

2/22 My new beginning

Add me on MFP: Going2w1n

LNC62
on 4/6/13 5:58 am - CA
VSG on 12/17/12

You'll have to download google chrome.  To do that, google "google chrome" and follow the instructions.  Then to access OH, you'll go through google chrome instead of IE or yahoo and the messaging will start working.  At least it did for me.

pineview01
on 4/6/13 2:52 pm - Davison, MI

The help desk told me it was IE too.  The SIL was going to put Chrome on but it already was.  He just put the icon on so I could get to it and made it my default browser.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Member Services
on 4/6/13 11:18 pm - Irvine, CA

Hello LNC62,

We are sorry you have had such an problem with the Private Messaging here on OH

We had a handful of reports of this issue, and our research has shown it's an IE and or Yahoo issue (as the member said). The easiest way to fix it, is to download Firefox or Google Chrome.  If you do not want to down load them here are a couple of suggestion we found when googling the problem.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie8-windows_othe r/unable-to-type-text-into-form-fields/c0ae9cd2-d5c5-495e-a2 08-096c6f7844c9  

If you have need any help you can contact us at [email protected]  

Thank you,

Member Services

FutureHopes
on 4/7/13 11:48 am - Minneapolis, MN

of course there's no google chrome for W8, tried downloading it anyways but it didnt work.

Cant wait to take my after picture

2/22 My new beginning

Add me on MFP: Going2w1n

Most Active