GNC Gold Card

Calking
on 4/6/13 9:13 am
VSG on 05/31/12

As most of you know GNC offers a Gold Card which gives you 20% off any purchase (minus hot buys) the day of purchase as well as the first week of each month.  The card is only $15 for 1 year.  

Now the exciting part.  I was speaking with a manager at a GNC yesterday and she told me that the card is going to be good all month long for the whole year.  So basically every day.  This is supposed to be starting in May.

As I buy About Time and Quest Bars from GNC this is really good news.  Of course not to mention that they do have various vitamins and minerals that most of us need at this point.  Not that I get mine there thanks to Trader Joe's that has a nice high potency chewable multi-vitamin that I use.

Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do their “practice”?  -  George Carlin             

cajunlady1958
on 4/6/13 9:48 am - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
Thanks for the info I'm a GNC gold card member myself. I love the fact that if you don't like something you can bring it back and exchange it for something else.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

AmberK
on 4/6/13 12:07 pm
VSG on 03/07/12 with

AWESOME! I'm a gold card member as well and need to buy some protein powder! 

VSG 3/07/12     HW:260   SW: 249   CW:164  

Ann M.
on 4/7/13 2:05 am - Salisbury, NC
VSG on 11/21/12

Thanks for this reminder! I use Solotron Chewable MultiVitamin and Chewable Calcium Citrate w/D Carmel. I used protein powders when I was on those, too.

If you sign up your email you get special offers also!! I got a box of protein bars for half price once just for printing out the email and carrying it into the store. Well worth it!!

Thanks again! Ann

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 48 views