NSV - Afternoon snack

Christine Heusinger
on 4/17/13 6:15 am - GA

So, I'm at work and time for an afternoon snack to tie me over until dinner.  I walk into the kitchen and was greeted by an ENTIRE tray of cakes and pastries that had been left over from a meeting.

I lifted up my head and walked right past them to the fridge and took out my 4 oz cup of cottage cheese. Which I am very self-righteously enjoying right now.  laugh

Surgery: Thursday,  December 6 at Wellstar Kennestone in Marietta, GA

HW (July): 243      3 days before surgery:  235   Current: 166

(I can't figure out how to control this ticker)        

AmberK
on 4/17/13 6:27 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with

That is awesome! Every time you resist, you become stronger and deserve a pat on the back because that is SO dang hard to do

VSG 3/07/12     HW:260   SW: 249   CW:164  

sarapilar
on 4/17/13 6:43 am, edited 4/17/13 6:43 am
VSG on 02/21/13

Christine,

You looked gorgeous when I saw you last night at our Support Group.  Keep going!!!!!

- Sara

"The most difficult part of changing how you live and eat is believing that change is possible. It takes a fierce kind of love for yourself."Geneen Roth

claimmaster
on 4/17/13 11:23 am - OK
VSG on 07/05/13

We have a lot of food temptations at work, too.  Tomorrow is a pizza party for a job well done on one of our projects.  I've already got a game plan in my head.  I'm finding that I have to plan EVERYTHING that has to do with food.  If I'm going to the store, I shop with a list and get NOTHING but what's on the list.  In the morning I plan my meals for the day.  I eat out most of the time, and there are menu's online, so I usually already know exactly what I'm going to order.  It's really hard to take total ownership of our food choices.  Congrats on your success today!

Starting weight: 320       Goal weight: 145      Surgery Weight: 298      Current weight: 215         Check out my blog at www.thebariatricvegan.com

Weight loss month 1-22  2-13  3-12  4-16  5-4  6-0  7-7  8-6

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 59 views