Premier Protein RTD Shakes

Ihearttennis
on 5/10/13 11:38 pm - LA
VSG on 04/24/13

I noticed that when I started drinking the Premier Protein shakes the scale stopped moving.  So, I stopped drinking them for a few days and I lost another two pounds.  Did anyone else have this happen or is this just in my head and a coincidence? I am 17 days out.  

"Whether you believe you can or you can't ....you are right! " by Henry Ford

MomofMarch
on 5/10/13 11:43 pm - GA

That may be a coincidence for you. I was on vacation at that point, and I saw the scale slow down and stop. I was using the Lean Shakes from GNC at that point. I drink the Premier Proteins everyday. I still hit stalls from time to time. (I'm in one now, actually.) It really has nothing to do with the shakes, and everything with your body taking a breather. Kind of like going in for a big dive in a pool (surgery), then coming up for some air (stalls), then you go back under (more weight loss). Please don't stop your shakes! I didn't do it correctly at the beginning, and I'm definitely feeling some of the effects. If I don't get enough, my hair falls out more than normal. lol That usually starts around month 3. Don't worry, it does grow back, but it's a nuisance for cleaning out the tub. lol

Laura- HW:240  SW: 224  GW:165 Surgery date 12/10/12

Winning the battle against obesity and PCOS!

Julie L.
on 5/11/13 12:29 am - Montreal, Canada
VSG on 11/08/12

I'm sure it's a coincidence,  there's nothing in the Premier Protein drinks that should be causing a stall,  I've been drinking them since the start with no issues.   And at only 17 days out there's not really much of a pattern to go on to even know if they would for some reason cause you issues,  you're on track for your 3 week stall and that will have nothing to do with what protein you're drinking.  So many variables go into it,   the premier protein drinks would be way far down on the list of anything that I'd suspect would be slowing weight loss.  

Ihearttennis
on 5/11/13 6:40 am - LA
VSG on 04/24/13

Thanks for your responses.  I guess I will give them another try.

"Whether you believe you can or you can't ....you are right! " by Henry Ford

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 44 views