6 month update with picture

cguillen
on 5/9/13 5:11 am
VSG on 11/05/12 with

Sunday May 5, was my 6 months so I thought I'd share my success.

At 3 months p/o I found out I was pregnant, I wasn't looking for a baby as I already have 3 teenagers ages 17, 15 and 13.  We were all happy to welcome a new member to our family but unfortunately I had a miscarriage a couple weeks after , it was sad but I understand it wasn't the best time for me and maybe for the baby too.  

Anyway I am now 6 months post op and feel great, I workout sometimes 3x a weeks sometimes none, I know I should do more and I really don't have valid excuses why I am not doing more. 

Almost forgot I am 80 lbs down!!!

New pictures in my profile, I couldn't upload them to the message

Thanks to everyone here!

Celina

Infaith72
on 5/9/13 5:18 am - AK
Your profile is private. Would love to see pix.
cguillen
on 5/9/13 5:21 am
VSG on 11/05/12 with

Oops! 

Im sorry, i fixed it! 

Infaith72
on 5/9/13 6:02 am - AK
Omg. You look great. But you looked great before also. I am sooooo jealous. My stomach is the only thing that isnt losing weight. My legs look scrawny my toes have lost weight? Go figure. My butt which I never had is now concave. But my damn stomach just likes me too much to go away????
Congrats!!!!
cguillen
on 5/9/13 6:13 am
VSG on 11/05/12 with

Thank you very much!

I am happy with my progress so far and as for my stomach, I use body shapers most of the time, I believe it has helped

here is the link to the one that I use!

http://www.leonisa.com/en/products/brief-panty-compression-b ody-shaper/018675/?DepartmentId=170

Most Active