VSG Stanley Cup Challenge...anyone??

sheranfour
on 6/9/13 7:35 pm, edited 6/9/13 7:37 pm

So I had this idea.

Any other hockey fans want to make this fun? Boston Vs Chicago...and anyone who wants in.

I'm thinking something like...if your team doesn't take the cup...you double your workout 3/7 days the following week.

Example:I do 30 min a day on my elliptical. If Bruins lose ( yeah...right)...then 3 out 7 days the following week I workout for 1 hour a day ( I can do 1 hour on my machine...or 30 min on machine and 30 min doing other cardio).

If you already excercise 1 hour daily...for 3 days double it. If you walk...double your distance or double your walk time. If you DON'T excercise...this will be your chance to start...15-30 min for 3 out of 7 days.

My thought is not only will this be fun, but it will also show us that we are capable of doing more than we do...and if not...it's a nice goal to strive for.

Any takers?

State the team your rooting for and your current excercise program...and what you will do if you don't win the cup.

Me: Go Bruins! Increase my 30 min a day elliptical to two 30 min elliptical workouts for 3/7 days the week after the last game IF the B's lose ( but they won't!)

Go B's!!!!!!

Peace all!

~Deb

Not MY will, but HIS. Not MY time, but HIS.    
ShelleKarena
on 6/9/13 10:36 pm
VSG on 07/10/13 with

Sorry but my team is out. :( LOL

sheranfour
on 6/10/13 2:24 am

That stiinks!

BUT...you can always pick a team and join in the fun anyway??!!kiss

jenn227
on 6/9/13 10:46 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/26/13

That's an excellent idea, but as a long timey Flyers fan I just can't bring myself to route for Boston or Chicago..at least it's not the Pens (lol!)

Jenn   Highest weight: 278. Starting weight: 275. Surgery weight: 253. Month 1: 25 lbs. Month 2: 8.8 lbs. Month 3: 12.6 lbs. Month 4: 7 lbs. Onederland 7/29/2013. Month 5: 7 lbs. Month 6: 5 lbs. Months 7-9: self-induced maintenance, then 5 lb gain.

2blues
on 6/10/13 1:13 am
VSG on 11/26/12
I'm in my team is out and I hate Chicago. So Boston is who we are routing for. I currently swim 2 days a week, 2 days treadmill for 45 and daily walk for 30 min. Ill increase my swimming to 3 days a week I straighten my hair so it takes forever after the pool and increase daily walk to 60 min 4 days that week.
sheranfour
on 6/10/13 2:23 am

Bruins fans will be happy to adopt you 2blues!!

Sounds like a great plan!!

Go B's!!

sheranfour
on 6/10/13 7:51 pm

New Plan!

If you had planned on doing this challenge with me, I thank you! But due to the minimal response I am challenging you now to look a page over to Keith's challenge under something like " What are you going to do for yourself this week". Let's do this one!

Go B's!

Peace all!

Most Active